[horde] pear.horde.org TLS Certificate

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jan 23 11:50:51 UTC 2019

Zitat von lameventanas at gmail.com:

> On 22/01/2019 23.47, Arjen de Korte wrote:
>> Citeren Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:

>>> https://marc.info/?t=154582863500001&r=1&w=2
>>
>> It may be have been fixed in the mean time, but currently the old
>> certificate is back:
>>
>> https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=pear.horde.org&hideResults=on

> I'm wondering this too, is there is any alternative method to install /
> upgrade horde apps that I don't know of? I never liked the pear method,
> and this is one more reason to not like it.

There are other means, like distribution packages, or virtual machines
(Bitnami for example). With Horde 6, Composer will be used too. But
until now, PEAR is still the officially supported main installation
method.

> The certificate has been expired for almost 1 month but nobody noticed?
>
> This is strange, it makes me think that either Horde+apps is not as
> popular as I thought or there is an alternative to the pear method.

The main pear server was down, so the fallback server kicked in, which
unfortunately didn't have the latest certificate installed. All this
has been fixed right now.

http://status.horde.org/

--
Jan Schneider