[horde] Blank configuration tabs - SOLUTION

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Wed May 15 10:59:28 UTC 2019

Quoting Allan Girvan <agirvan at gmail.com>:

> You could try the fixes in this thread:-
>
> http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Display-Problem-with-PHP7-3-td143374.html
> <http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Display-Problem-with-PHP7-3-td143374.html>
>
> Basically, you need to make very minor edits to two files to get things
> working under php 7.3.

Allan, thank you very much for that information! I would never have
known how to fix this without your expert advice. What I needed to do
was just slightly different, so I'll explain for others faced with the
same problem:

* In /usr/share/php/Horde/Text/Filter/Linkurls.php on line 89, change
* In /usr/share/php/Horde/Text/Filter/Emails.php in line 64, change

So, on Debian buster the path to Emails.php is a little different (it
may be a typo) and the line number is 64 instead of 61.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Jaap