[horde] Open a PDF logging me out

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:47:37 UTC 2019

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 18:23, Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> when I want to open a PDF Horde says its corrupt and then logs me out.
>
> Is this known? Do I just need to install another package?

I have a similar issue - but it is in my relatively outdated git-clone,
which I have not been able to update, since the git change was made (yes, I
know, I am not happy, but I do not have time either).

A fatal error has occurredUndefined class constant 'ALPHACHANNEL_REMOVE'in
../imp/lib/Mime/Viewer/Pdf.php:136

1. Horde_ErrorHandler::catchFatalError()

DetailsThe full error message is logged in Horde's log file, and is shown
below only to administrators. Non-administrative users will not see error
details.

ErrorException Object
(
    [message:protected] => Undefined class constant 'ALPHACHANNEL_REMOVE'
    [string:Exception:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => ../imp/lib/Mime/Viewer/Pdf.php
    [line:protected] => 136
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [function] => catchFatalError
                    [class] => Horde_ErrorHandler
                    [type] => ::
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

                )

        )

    [previous:Exception:private] =>
    [severity:protected] => 1
    [logged] => 1

)

It is not there in the production version I am using (older than the GIT
version, so something was introduced...)

Regards

Simon