[horde] Request for help with Horde infrastructure

Markus Winkler ml at irmawi.de
Mon Jan 6 12:36:10 UTC 2020

Sorry for re-sending - I just saw that something went wrong on my
client this morning while sending out this mail:

On Mon, 06 Jan 2020 at 10:30:08AM +0100, Simon B wrote:

> I think we probably need to understand the capacity/traffic
> requirements as well.

Yes, that would be a quite important information to estimate the
necessary system resources.

> (and especially if Andreas is willing to do the admin).

And if there's a need for a backup admin (holidays, disease etc.) I
would be available (I'm working with Postfix and Mailman like
Andreas).

Kind regards,
Markus