[horde] Installation problem

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:32:26 UTC 2020

Em 16/01/2020 12:09, o1bigtenor escreveu:
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 8:52 AM Luis Felipe Marzagao
> <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Em 15/01/2020 20:40, o1bigtenor escreveu:
> snip

> snip
>>>>
>>> OK s o I can see the patch. When I'm reading the code (total noob to
>>> coding here)
>>> I can understand what the change is. What I have no clue how to do (looked into
>>> both the use of the program 'patch' and a few write ups on doing a git
>>> patch but
>>> its not clear how I do this.
>>> Did some looking and have found the file on my system. Also have the 'patch'
>>> available. Have not ever done this - - - - so - - - do I add the new
>>> lines into the
>>> file and remove the unwanted lines then save the new version?
>>> Would this 'apply' the patch?
>> It may be tricky to apply patches because you are not using a
>> development installation. But if you think you´ve found the correct
>> patch, and if there aren´t a lot of files involved in the commit, go
>> ahead and try to manually replace the entire file. Dirty hack but pretty
>> fast in order to make a quick test.
>>
> Greetings
>
> So I applied the patch (meaning that I added in the new lines indicated in
> green and removed the lines indicated in pink) and saved the file.
> Tried one more time to effect and install.
> Right back to where I started at :
>
> Fatal Error:
>    SQLSTATE[42703]: Undefined column: 7 ERROR:  column "increment_by"
> does not exist
>    LINE 1: ...q', (SELECT COALESCE(MAX("sentmail_id") + (SELECT
> increment_...
>                                                                 ^
>    In /usr/share/php/Horde/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Base.php on line 233
>
> had been told earlier to try to use   /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate   which gives:
>
>   # /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate
> [  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
> [  INFO  ] Current imp schema version: 1
> Migrating to ImpAutoIncrementSentmail (2)
> == 2 ImpAutoIncrementSentmail: migrating ======================================
> -- changeColumn('imp_sentmail', 'sentmail_id', 'autoincrementKey')
> SQLSTATE[42703]: Undefined column: 7 ERROR:  column "increment_by"
> does not exist
> LINE 1: ...q', (SELECT COALESCE(MAX("sentmail_id") + (SELECT increment_...
>
> and about a hundred more lines like the above.
> Searching on the horde website then led me to  - - - -   bug number :
>
> [#14878] Sequence reset incompatible with PostgreSQL 10+
>
> bug listed november 2018 with a comment in early 2019 and nothing further
>
> Seems to suggest that I'm not going to get an install.
>
> Oh well - - - - suggestions?????

You got horde-db-migrate to run, which is a good sign. But the error
appears to be still the same. At this point either you 1) set up a dev
install (https://www.horde.org/development/git) and try to fix the code
and submmit a fix; 2) file a bug report at https://bugs.horde.org/ or 3)
Try using MySQL