[horde] Immediately logged out after login

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 27 11:20:37 UTC 2020

Am 26.01.20 um 22:14 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:
> Am 25.01.20 um 16:10 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:
>>
>> I have a local instance of horde for test purposes on my computer at
>> home.
>>
>> When trying to login I suddenly get the message that the session has
>> timed out.
>>
> I changed the authentication to 'htpasswd_file'.
>
> Now I am able to login as administrator and also as common user.
>
> But, when I click on "calendar" I see for a short moment the calendar
> view and after that I get suddenly logged out. Again the message
> appears, that the session has timed out.

I don't get it to work. Now I spent three days for that.

I changed the configuration in horde/config/conf.php

$conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] = false;

The cookie definitions should now not be necessary, but I changed it to

$conf['cookie']['domain'] = '';
$conf['cookie']['path'] = '';

Then I changed the serverName in /etc/apache2/default_server.conf to
"localhost"

ServerName localhost
ServerAdmin root at localhost

I deleted all session files

rm /var/lib/php7/*

Then I restarted the web server

rcapache2 restart

After loading firefox, I deleted cookies and cache

Then I called http://localhost/horde

The login page appears and I logged in as admin

I am able to login.

After click on "calendar" I can see for a moment the calendar view and
then I get logged out.

I get the message, that the session has timed out.

BTW: I deleted all calendar events in the database.

Please, please help !

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber