[horde] How to copy all Horde preferences from one user to another user?

ersrpca001 ersrpca001 ersrpca001 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 29 09:00:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

How can I copy all Horde preferences from one user to another user?
Example:
Copy all Horde preferences from user1 at mydomain to user2 at mydomain

I need preferences from all Horde modules (Horde, Imp, Mnemo, etc).
I am using Horde in a CentOS server with cPanel, which uses a sqlite
database.
I have found some information on Google, but I'm not sure.

It would be great if I could just run a sql command in a similar way Jan
wrote in here in a different situation:
https://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20051010/028971.html
DELETE FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid='jake' AND pref_scope='nag';

I have also read this page:
https://wiki.horde.org/ApplyGlobal
but I didn't find additional information about this way in Google and
also I think this doesn't apply to sqlite databases.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pedro