[horde] Problem with iPhone / Calendar App and Horde

Andy Sloane andrewsloane19887 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:08:37 UTC 2020

This is a bit of a strange one.

My Horde worked for a while with my iPhone.  I could add an event in
Kronolith on the GUI, and it would appear on my iPhone in the 'Calendar'
app.  And of course, vice versa.

Now, I have a problem.

For the Calendar app, I can now add an event on the GUI, and it will appear
on the iPhone.  So far, so good.  But if I leave the device alone, with the
Calendar app on display, then after about 10-12 seconds, every single event
from the Horde, vanishes.   If I then leave it alone for a minute or so,
the events all come back.   And so on.  Vanishing .. coming back...
vanishing .. coming back.

I wanted to show you the sync.log, as I think that's what it's called, but
I can't see it.

I hesitate to ask this, in case I get shot down again, but I can't see
anything in the archives of this list.

Thanks.