[horde] moving to FreeBSD

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Jun 24 12:42:12 UTC 2020

Citeren Zsombor <horde at tuxworx.hu>:

> Hello All,
>

> I'm moving my Horde installation from ubuntu 16.04 LTS to FreeBSD 12.
> I have created the new database (mysql) and imported the exported
> old database.
>
> I have installed php74-horde-content php74-horde-imp
> php74-horde-ingo php74-horde-kronolith php74-horde-mnemo
> php74-horde-nag php74-horde-timeobjects php74-horde-turba with pkg
> which installs all the other dependencies.
>
> I have moved these files from the old server:
> - horde/admin/config/config.php
> - horde/config/conf.php
>
> When I open the login page, everything is OK (mail and other
> services are still disabled but that's OK).
> When I click Cogwheel > Administration > Configuration > Horde
> I get this:
>
> A fatal error has occurred
> syntax error, unexpected 'new' (T_NEW)
> in /usr/local/share/pear/Services/Weather.php:167

The Services_Weather package is not compatible with PHP-7, so you'll
have to uninstall this package. This has been mentioned a couple of
times on this list before:

https://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20170327/056737.html
https://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20170828/057163.html

Please search the archives before asking for help.