[horde] Outlook loosing connection

Michael Friebe michael.friebe at vautron.de
Fri Jul 3 11:54:22 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

since a few days I've encountered a problem with ActiveSync and Outlook
clients. Every one or two days, Outlook can't connect to the server
anymore and claims it wouldn't be reachable. But other clients like
smartphones are still working fine. We updated Horde to the latest
version, but the issue persists. After removing and re-adding the
ActiveSync account to Outlook, everything works fine again for a few days.

We haven't changed anything on the server side, the issue started about
2 days ago. Could it be that a minor Outlook update somehow broke
compatibility with ActiveSync in the newest Horde version?

Regards,

Michael