[horde] Turba sync with IOS device only one direction

Michael Polenske m.polenske at web.de
Mon Jul 6 17:16:58 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

I use horde for our family devices and sync calendar, mail and address
books between my wife, kids and me. I don't know since when, because I
took some time to recognize the prob, but I see sync problems with turba
(kronolith & imp work fine):

- create an entry in turba webinterface - contact is synced to IOS
device (latest version, 13.5.1)

- create an entry on IOS device: it stays there, will not be synced to
server.

If I now delete device in active sync device overview and force that way
a resync, the on IOS device created contacts are gone.

Any hint where to start debugging ?

Best regards - Michael