[horde] CalDav calendar sync won't work after server change

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Tue Dec 1 21:47:02 UTC 2020

> I don't think this is possible without removing PEAR as well (this is a
> required package for PEAR). I suspect you're running an out-of-date
> version of Archive_Tar (and possibly PEAR as well). The most recent
> versions are:
>
>   PEAR = 1.10.12
>   Archive_Tar = 1.4.9
>   Console_Getopt = 1.4.3
>   Structures_Graph = 1.1.1
>   XML_Util = 1.4.5
>
> What does the output of 'pear list' show?
(there are some more some more than 20, so only your examples as comparison)

PEAR                1.10.1  stable
Archive_Tar         1.4.11  stable
(was 1.4.0, I got the new version after noticing, that it is needed an
re-installed it)
Structures_Graph    1.1.1   stable
XML_Util            1.4.5   stable

hence the question how to run an update on all installed packages