[horde] CalDav calendar sync won't work after server change

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Dec 1 22:02:15 UTC 2020

Citeren Frank Lienhard <frank at mclien.de>:

>> I don't think this is possible without removing PEAR as well (this is a
>> required package for PEAR). I suspect you're running an out-of-date
>> version of Archive_Tar (and possibly PEAR as well). The most recent
>> versions are:
>>
>>   PEAR = 1.10.12
>>   Archive_Tar = 1.4.9
>>   Console_Getopt = 1.4.3
>>   Structures_Graph = 1.1.1
>>   XML_Util = 1.4.5
>>
>> What does the output of 'pear list' show?
> (there are some more some more than 20, so only your examples as comparison)
>
> PEAR                1.10.1  stable

If this is correct, your PEAR installation is broken. PEAR 1.10.1 is
over 5 years old.

> Archive_Tar         1.4.11  stable
> (was 1.4.0, I got the new version after noticing, that it is needed an
> re-installed it)

I don't know how you installed this, but this is not the recommended
version for the most recent version of PEAR. That you previously had
1.4.0 speaks volumes: like PEAR, this was over 5 years old.

> Structures_Graph    1.1.1   stable
> XML_Util            1.4.5   stable

These are the recommended versions.

To fix this I would ditch the whole PEAR configuration and start out
with a fresh install of PEAR.