[horde] activesync email count limit

David Wells dwells at alfavinil.com
Thu Dec 10 15:27:32 UTC 2020

Hi!

Thanks Vijay for your suggestion! It was indeed an email that for some
strange reason was interrupting the sinchronization process, once I
moved that mail onto another folder the inbox synchronized. I have been
looking at the header of this mail and can't find anything strange about
it, it's not a calendar invite, just a regular mail.

Thanks again.
Best regards,
David Wells.