[horde] Error communicating with server during search

Mike barjunk at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 19:38:52 UTC 2020

Thanks Jens.

Due to the limited amount of memory on the current server and the fact
that FTS isn't set up on this server, that command won't work for me.

I see that there was a patch for not having fts setup being a possible issue.

This server needs to be upgraded, and I think these issues are pushing
me in that direction.

I'll keep trying different things, but for now I can survive without
the full text searches.

Mike