[horde] Two questions on IMP ; unread messages on folders icons ; IMAP idle

4tybf3kvvj at snkmail.com 4tybf3kvvj at snkmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:54:39 UTC 2021

Hey guys,

Been using Horde more seriously for a few weeks and REALLY appreciate all the well thoughtout features.  Will donate to organization soon.

I have two questions:

1.  Is it possible to get IMP / Mail to show unread messages on non-INBOX folders?  I have filters setup and the messages are properly moved to folders (as ununread) but I don't see an "unread count" or a "badge" on these folders after the messages are moved.

2.  I'm on Horde 5.2.x ; is there a way to enable IMAP "idle"?  Right now I have a 30 second poll interval but as more users are added would prefer to leverage IMAP IDLE support.  Mail server is Dovecot if it matters.

Thanks!