[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 6.0

Twilek twilek at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 08:32:36 UTC 2021

  Hi Ralf,

I think that this is a thing especially new horde users have to get
used to. There simply is almost no communication about horde
development and as far as I can look back there never has been. Don´t
get me wrong, I have been a horde user for a long time now and as long
as horde keeps up delivering high quality software which is not rushed
and buggy I will happily keep using it.
I have noticed that you are trying to change this and give more
frequent updates of what´s happening. Still I think that horde is
losing potential users and customers who think the project is dead (if
I were now searching for a groupware solution I probably would have
skipped horde because it looks abandonded from the outside, the
"latest" news on the web page is from 2017). If you look at a project
like nextcloud which will have a big press release if they change
three pixels in their logo you always know what´s going on.
Maybe a little more updates especially on the web page (like once a
month or so) would in the end generate more revenue.  That´s just my
two cents.

Regards

Henning