[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 6.0

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 17 17:54:19 UTC 2021

Unfortunately we barely have resources to keep Horde development at
the slow pace it currently has. There is absolutely no room for much
"marketing" communication at the moment. It's a pity, and it's
something that non-delopers could help out with, but it's the state of
things.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project