[horde] Inbox folder disappeared from list

Henrik Schmidt hbs at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Tue Feb 23 09:30:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm a new Horde v5.2.22 admin and user.

For unknown reasons the Inbox folder of my Imap Account disappeared from
the folder list in the left pane.

When I login I can see the Inbox emails in the right pane but as soon as
I click any other folder I can't go back to the Inbox as a it has no
entry to select.

If I select 'display all' folders I get an error message:

Call to a member function url() on null in
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Ftree.php:1085

1. IMP_Basic_Base->__construct() /var/www/horde/imp/basic.php:34
2. IMP_Basic_Folders->_init() /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Basic/Base.php:69
3. IMP_Ftree->createTree() /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Basic/Folders.php:416

Any hint how to fix this or how to reset the user?

Thanks

Henrik