[horde] Horde CalDAV synchronization issue

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Apr 19 09:23:23 UTC 2021

Hi Jan,

Am 16.04.2021 um 16:19 schrieb Jan Teluch:
> Hello!
>
> I have submitted a bug in July last year but so far nobody replied. Would there please be anyone who could take a look at it?
> The bug report is here: https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/15027
> I was also consulting this with DavX5 authors and they recommended to open an issue with Horde, as it's clearly a Horde problem that drops the timezone from the tasks for some reason, so that's what I did.
> If there is anything do to help sorting the issue, just let me know.
>
> Thanks!
> Jan

See my answer in the ticket:

https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/15027

The produced iCalendar is valid and should be understood correctly.
Which client are you using and which problem does this generate?

I think it makes sense to add a timezone field to nag_tasks.
kronolith_events also has a timezone field.
But this would still mean that only one timezone would be used for all
date fields (start, due, completed, alarm).

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de