[horde] Horde CalDAV synchronization issue

Jan Teluch horde at 2600.sk
Wed Apr 21 07:44:48 UTC 2021

Hello Ralf,

I am using DAVx5 (https://www.davx5.com/) and the problem is that when I create a task, when it's synced, the timezone information drops out and on the phone I see the task in the UTC timezone (the time of the task is correct, but for example if I then want to edit it, I have to either edit it with the UTC time, or I can change the timezone and set the time in my timezone, but the timezone information once again disappears after synchronization.

> I think it makes sense to add a timezone field to nag_tasks.
> kronolith_events also has a timezone field.
> But this would still mean that only one timezone would be used for
> all date fields (start, due, completed, alarm).

That would be ok, I suppose that would solve my issue.

> --
> Ralf Lang
> Linux Consultant / Developer
> Tel.: +49-170-6381563
> Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
> B1 Systems GmbH
> Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
> GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB
> 3537

P.S.: I have just realized that I have only sent this email directly to you (not sure if you have received it) so I'm resending it to the list now.

Best regards,
Jan Teluch