[horde] Configuring new copy of horde

Kerryn Burgoyne info at klb.nz
Tue May 4 01:54:22 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

I've got someone looking after my server for me so I don't actually have
access to the installations of it all within Horde!

or within cpanel itself which the Horde webmail is attached too!  my
hosting provider cannot fix this problem so that's when I thought that I
would reach out to the people who develop it as well as anyone else whom
may have experience in this area!

with grateful thanks

---
Kerryn