[horde] Identify for ActiveSync

Volker Jordan mx at e24.cx
Mon May 24 20:26:42 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have identified a strange scenario and wonder whether this is a bug or not.

I use two email addresses for my regular conversations and therefore created two identities.

A Firstname Lastname email1 at test.com

B Firstname Lastname email2‎@test.com

To let the ActiveSync device choose which email to use for outbound emails, I left the email address empty in the default identify. ‎The default identify only has Firstname and Lastname defined.

This setup works with one tiny exception, which is that the Firstname and Lastname are not ‎passed over. It only works if I dont have any other identities defined.

Is this working as expected?

Regards

Volker

ffm-one | Frankfurt | mx at e24.cx