[horde] Disable dynamic view

bpinneo@q-rep.com admin at wap.dynu.net
Sun Jun 27 21:38:26 UTC 2021

This might be OT, but have you used the new roundcube elastic skin?
It's pretty awesome and continually under development. They have a
cardav plugin that works great with horde, but as far as I'm aware
there is no caldav plugin.

It seems to me that if someone skilled (not me, or it would already be
done) put a little energy into developing a calendar plugin for horde,
that would obviate the need for a brand new horde UI. I always looked
at horde as a backend anyway. It's power is definitely in the stuff
you don't see and powerful it most certainly is.

Sent from Nine