[horde] Disable dynamic view

je at ktf.rtu.lv je at ktf.rtu.lv
Mon Jun 28 16:48:31 UTC 2021

On 28.06.21 16:09, Jānis wrote:
> On 28.06.21 15:46, Ralf Lang wrote:
>> Hi Janis,
>>
>> Am 28.06.21 um 14:10 schrieb je at ktf.rtu.lv:
>>>
>>> Actually, advice which worked 5 years ago turned out to be toxic now
>>> - after following it at first i got "very basic" wiev - white page
>>> with links to emails.
>>>
>>> After I put the settings back in their previous form, now there is no
>>> list of mail forlders on the left neither in dynamic (auto) or "basic
>>> plus" - which looks almost like dynamic but w/o dynamic features.
>>> (tried on three different browsers and wiped cache an cookiem manu
>>> times)
>>>
>>> Plus, it seams now horde permits sending only 1 character long emails
>>>
>>> restoring of database helped neither.
>>>
>>> seems I should re-install it from scratch
>>>

>> A single config setting should not break your installation in that
>> way. Did you by any chance change something to the /static/ dir? It
>> should be writeable by the PHP user (in the case of mod_php, the
>> webserver user)

  there were too many caches - I deleted everything in static, but then
  realized that Horde cache is stored in the file system. After I cleaned
  it up, folder list returned.

  Now I am afraid to repeat experiment. Is the basic view indeed simpler
  version of dynamic (excuse me for putting it so) and not some white page
  with links?

  Janis