[horde] select redis database - how?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jul 12 16:26:45 UTC 2021

Hello,

I use horde 5.2.20 and would like to use redis as hashtable.

Since redis supports multiple databases, can I somehow configure it to use
particular database?

I see that $conf[cache][driver]='Hashtable' supports prefix,

$conf['hashtable']['driver']='Memcache' supports prefix too.

but with redis I see no option so far, while I found redis supporting
multiple databases the best option.

Thanks.

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete