[horde] Configuring new copy of horde
lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Jul 20 12:19:24 UTC 2021
Am 20.07.21 um 01:27 schrieb Bill Campbell:
> What is the current procedure for installing the horde framework?
> The instructions for horde-git-tools seem significantly out of
> date as do the pear install instructions.
I haven't used the git-tools installer in a while, meanwhile github
lowered the API rate limits and most likely it will stall.
For a stable horde 5.x install, use pear
- time-tried, stable release
For a the official H5 development install, use git-tools
- latest group reviewed code from official vendor
For my fork which hopefully will get merged back for H6, use composer.
- upgraded caldav support
- usually syncs back any updates to the H5 master branch
- composer native app installer, theme installer, no pear, composer 2 ready
- test cases upgraded for recent phpunit
- some refactoring for compliance with PHP-FIG standards
- still pending review, no promises
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537
More information about the horde