[horde] multiple instances of Horde Webmail

Ivajlo Karabojkov ivo at tugab.bg
Sat Jul 31 09:59:36 UTC 2021

Hi, all!

I've been using Horde for a long time as a single instance on a given
server, by PEAR install.
Now I have to make some more instances for separate subdomains.
What is the correct method to do this? Should I use separate PEAR
installation for each instance? Or I can just handle one "main"
distribution (eg. in /var/www/html/horde) installed and updated by
system-wide PEAR and copy the files for each instance (eg.
/var/www/html/maildomain1, etc.) with corresponding configuration files?

Thank you in advance for your advises!