[horde] Horde with LDAP auth and e-mail as IMAP username

Ivajlo Karabojkov ivo at tugab.bg
Sat Aug 7 09:40:07 UTC 2021

I just forgot to mention that I've managed to authenticate IMP by using
its backends.php - 'hordeauth' => 'full', but in this case IMP's
preauthenticate hook seems not working. I've used Horde's authusername
hook where the domain part is added to the username.
I'm afraid that now Horde believes that the username is actually the
e-mail address, but my LDAP uses only the UID attribute. I can strip the
'@domain.com' for the Horde passwd but I'm not sure what else may go wrong.