[horde] ActiveSync problem on Fedora continued

Jos van der Woude jos at veerkade.com
Sun Jan 2 09:54:13 UTC 2022

  Hello all,

Continuing trying to debug this problem I noticed an other error in the logs:

PHP ERROR: Declaration of Turba_Driver_Vbook::_add(array $attributes,
array $blob_fields = Array) should be compatible with
Turba_Driver::_add(array $attributes, array $blob_fields = Array,
array $date_fields = Array) [pid 270191 on line 156 of
"/var/www/html/mail/horde/turba/lib/Driver/Vbook.php"]

I also deleted the entire Horde mail account on my iPhone for good
measure and then re-entered it. The mail part works (!),  but all
ActiveSync parts (contacts, agenda, etc) fail.

On my PC (Horde web mail) all contacts and agenda entries are there (!).

I just cannot think what else changed somewhere around Dec 20-24th.

Regards
Jos