[horde] Print email to PDF problem with modern browsers

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:57:15 UTC 2022

Hello,

I noticed since I switched from Firefox to Brave (which is Chromium
based) that printing emails to PDF no longer works cleanly.

Somehow, the email header box (Date, from, to, subject, etc) gets
placed on the first page with nothing else, and the contents of the
email starts on the second page.  Moreover, the margins are all
screwed up:  the left side is normal, but the right side seems to be
ZERO as the contents is just going past the page limits, and line
wrapping seems not to work.

I just tested with Firefox and Palemoon, and both are working as intended.

Is there a setting in Horde for this?

Thanks
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com