[horde] Horde groupware red hat 8.4

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de
Tue Sep 13 16:10:46 UTC 2022

Hi,

Am 13.09.2022 um 17:18 schrieb Alvaro SGAD:
> Hi all,
> Thanks in advance for accept my subscription. This is my first message to the list, and sorry for my English.
> I would like to know if is an inconvenience to install horde and others products (ingo, imp, kronolith…) into a redhat 8 server.
> When I try to do “pear channel-discover pear.horde.org” i receive a 403 error. I connect to 80 and 443 port.
> Is there any manual to install groupware in red hat 8?
> Regards!!
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
RHEL 8 comes with a fairly recent PHP. I would recommend installing
horde via Composer on such a platform.

git clone https://github.com/maintaina-com/horde-deployment.git
cd horde-deployment
composer install

The PEAR ecosystem is almost dead.
However I suspect your 403 error is unrelated to this. A resource
forbidden (403) is thrown when you have no access to the target resource.

Can you confirm with w3m, links, lynx or the likes if you actually have
outbound http connectivity from your server to pear.horde.org?

Regards

Ralf