[horde] Alpha Tags for PHP 8 versions (maintaina)

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de
Fri Nov 4 10:55:23 UTC 2022

Hello,

at the moment a lot of packages on the satis repository only have tagged
alpha releases for PHP 7. This means PHP 8 must be run directly off the
development branch FRAMEWORK_6_0. This is undesirable.
This weekend I will ensure that there is a current, alpha-tagged version
of all required packages for horde base and the core groupware/webmail
apps. I will probably leave out some less commonly used packages.
As a result, groupware will be able to run on PHP 8.1 with
minimum-stability tag raised to alpha. The
https://github.com/maintaina-com/horde-deployment repo will subsequently
be changed to use that setting.