[horde] Kronolith calender sharing

Ronny Forberger ronnyforberger at ronnyforberger.de
Wed Nov 9 12:12:06 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have reinstalled Horde using PEAR due to problems with ActiveSync.

But now, having Horde installed via PEAR, I cannot share my calenders
via ICS anymore.

Thunderbird Lightning says it will not find any calenders under the ICS URL.

When invoking the ICS URL directly in the browser, I get an HTTP 404 error.

Example: https://<host>/rpc/kronolith/ronnyforberger/<calender_id>.ics

When I invoke https://<host>/rpc/kronolith/ I get some SabreDAV listing,
but the kronolith folder is empty.

On the local server filesystem, the /usr/share/php/www/horde/rpc folder
exists with a file index.php in it.

I am running Horde 5.2.23 with Apache 2.4.

I do not get any errors in syslog regarding this. Is there any
possibility to debug this? I have already enabled display_errors and
error_reporting to E_ALL in php.ini.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,