[horde] Kronolith calender sharing

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de
Thu Nov 10 12:52:45 UTC 2022

I think I had this issue in the past.

At least some RPC URLs were broken on recent PHP.
Seriously, the ancient sabre/dav shipped with horde 5.2 is not totally
happy with modern PHP  versions.
In the maintaina branch, I reworked horde/dav to work fit in with recent
sabre/dav (unbundled, from composer). This also required some minor
patches to kronolith and other dav consumers.

I am currently figuring out the necessary changes to the CI jobs that
automatically generate phpdoc, update the package repository etc so that
they fit in with horde's existing dev.horde.org page.

Sorry, it will take another evening or two.

Regards

Ralf