[horde] Horde Database help

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at ursc.gov.in
Sun Jan 15 13:57:51 UTC 2023

Dear List,

Due to some hardware issue, we had to move to a earlier setup server
(Horde) which was active till 4 months before. Due to urgency, we just
continued with the Horde data base which was existing on that server 4
months back.  With this, users were able to use the system.  Within 2
days, we could resolve the hardware issue on production server and
again shifted back.

In these 2 days, the earlier server would have updated Horde database.
  Basically, we are interested in data where information like, a mail
which was forwarded/redirected/replied etc information is stored which
is generally visible when we open a mail and that information is
displayed.  So, currently, we are missing that information for those 2
days mails on production server.

We are using HGWE 5.2.22.

We are using MariaDB.  Which are the tables which should be looking at
for such information?

Will it be possible to do restore only such records from old Horde
Server Database (by dumping only such records) and importing in
production server database?

If yes, please suggest, how to import such records alone from old
server Horde database to production server.

At least some guidance /idea (steps).

Thanks in advance.

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards