[horde] initial conf file and DB with composer install?

Peter Øgaard Meyland peter at meyland.dk
Sun Mar 5 14:46:57 UTC 2023

  Citat af Frank Lienhard <frank at mclien.de>:

> On 3/4/23 10:56, Frank Lienhard wrote:

>>> ups ... let me be more precise.
>>>
>>> the database and database user you have to create by yourself.
>>> then you fill in the database info into the horde config.
>>> on save of the horde conf.php you will then have the option to
>>> update all DB schema
>>> which will actually create all the database tables needed
>>>

>> Finally, with you link I found the missung link :-)
>> in 2. Configuring Horde
>> "To configure Horde, change to the config/ directory of the
>> installed distribution, and copy the conf.php.dist configuration
>> file to conf.php."
>>
>> Thanks for the hint. I now have a fallback, if I keep failing to
>> migrate my H5....
>
> Well I did a new install. And with some obstacles I have a somewhat
> running horde6, but still I can't get it in a working state using a
> sub-domain in a shared hosting env.
>
> I do get the hosting to the point where the DocRoot points to the
> horde installation, but the re-write rules ail at a point:
> WARNING: [pool www] child 26851 said into stderr: "[02-Mar-2023
> 16:09:18 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:
> require_once(<instpath>/horde/vendor/vendor/autoload.php): Failed to
> open stream: No such file or directory in
> <instpath>/horde/vendor/horde/horde/rampage.php on line 2"
>
> I used grep recursively and there is no conf file which contains
> "vendor/vendor".
>
> Resulting in the need to add the "index.php" in every app that is
> used. So I think I'l ive up.

Had almost the same problem until i did the Apache configuration
right. I ended up with a virtual Apache2 configuration, that looks
like this:
  <VirtualHost webmail.example.com:80>
          ServerName webmail.example.com
          ServerAdmin admin at example.com
          DocumentRoot /var/www/horde/web
          # Alias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /var/www/horde/web/rpc.php
          DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
          <Directory /var/www/horde>
                  AllowOverride All
                  Options FollowSymLinks
          </Directory>
          ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/webmail-error.log
          CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/webmail-access.log combined
  </VirtualHost>