[horde] Newer versions of horde pear packages

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 16 21:31:50 UTC 2023

Am 10.03.23 um 11:54 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:

> Hi,
>
> now that I installed Horde 6 using composer, I suppose, that upgrading
> packages can now be done with composer. Am I right?
>
> In the administrator config page of Horde I see, that there are newer
> versions of (all) core components available.

How can I upgrade to newer versions of horde groupware components?

I tried the command composer update

and I get

Nothing to install, update or remove

The former method does no more work on my (Suse 15.4) system.

For instance a command like pear install horde/Horde_Core does not work,
because under Suse 15.4 the package pear is no more present.

I would have thought that now everything can be done with composer and
it is no longer necessary to use the pear command for installation and
upgrade

Please help.
**

--