[horde] Request CSS Content over HTTPS (Horde 6)

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Sat Jun 24 19:44:19 UTC 2023

On 2023-06-24 7:08 AM, Ronny Forberger wrote:
> Hi Brent,
>
> Thanks, but I have copied conf.php.dist to conf.php for a basic installation now, but still the same problem. CSS is loaded over http.
>
> Any other ideas? How are URLs generated ? Is there any specific conf.php setting?

I haven't yet tried Horde 6 myself, but in Horde 5 it's possible to
override the automatic servername/url detection in circumstances where
it doesn't work consistently (such as having SSL termination on a
reverse proxy in front of Apache).

Assuming Horde 6 works similarly, in horde/config/conf.php, try setting:

$conf['use_ssl'] = 1;
$conf['server']['port'] = 443;

--
Nels Lindquist