[horde] Trying to onboard again for h6

Frank Sikora frank.sikora at capfields.com
Mon Oct 23 16:24:19 UTC 2023

  Welcome back Ralf!
Lot of pending work on the table indeed!

Frank

Quoting Ralf Lang <ralf.lang at gmail.com>:

> Hi developers and users,
>
> I had to take some time off all FOSS work (including but not limited to
> horde) and a lot of other activities. It took much longer than I would
> have
> hoped and I won't discuss it online.
>
> Over the next week I will try to onboard to the current state of affairs,
> do some setup work and assess what's most urgent and what's possibly not
> currently appropriate for me to do. It will probably be a little
different
> than before.
>
> Let's get some stuff done soon again :)
>
> Ralf
CapFields (Luxembourg) s.a
30, rue de l'Industrie
Centre Genewo
L-8069 Strassen (Grand Duché du Luxembourg)
Web:www.capfields.com T: +352 26 39 66 10 F: +352 26 39 66 66

Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we
have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you.
Information contained in this email and any attachments may be
privileged or confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the
original recipient.

If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately
notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited
except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the integrity
of this message.
CapFields (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable
for the message if modified.