[horde] Language settings

Nils horde at bugblatterbeast.de
Wed Dec 6 11:10:52 UTC 2023

Please forget the first questions... it just didn't update right away
(or maybe it was my browsers cache). After a few minutes it changed.

Still I would like to know if I could select only a few languages to be
offered (I wouldn't want to delete files in /usr/share/horde/locale,
because next package update would overwrite or ask questions then).