[horde] IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can be found in the session.

Nils horde at bugblatterbeast.de
Fri Dec 29 17:18:36 UTC 2023

On 12/14/23 00:53, Nils wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after upgrading to Ubuntu 22.04 I can't use IMP anymore. It says the
> User name at server.tld is not authorized for Mail. When I switch to
> mail, it asks for credentials again and after authenticating ist says
> "IMP is marked as authenticated, but no credentials can be found in
> the session."

Since I didn't get any further with this problem, I've switched to the
alpha of H6, after reading one of the recent posts of Ralf Lang.

It didn't work at all when I tried to use a symlink of the horde/web
directory as DocumentRoot for apache2 vhost configuration. It generated
all kinds of errors, so I gave up on it.

After reinstalling and setting DocumentRoot to horde/web without using
symlink, it's working fine so far.

Since it's still alpha I'm only using it for myself and and a small
non-profit project filed under "social commitment". So far it's working
fine, but until it's out of beta I wouldn't call it a solution for
someone who's looking for something rock-solid. I'd still be interested
in any solution that works with an official release version.

Kind regards,
Nils