[horde] Is there a real sieve-editor for horde?

Philipp Fäustlin philipp.faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Tue Jan 2 15:06:04 UTC 2024

Hi Nils,

there is definitely a vacation option available for Horde like Ralf
said. Which can create an sieve script like seen in this topic.

But it is not an available when you create a new Filter, it is a special
ingo menue item like the blacklist/whitelist option in Horde/Ingo.
It is also visible in the existing filter rules list, where the user can
enable/disable and move it in the filter ordering.

If it is not visible for you check if your manage-sieve announces the
"vacation" capability.
Also check the ingo preferences configuration, I'm pretty sure you can
disable or hide the function.

Happy New Year

Philipp

--
Philipp Fäustlin
Universität Hohenheim

Otto-Sander-Str. 5 | 70599 Stuttgart
Tel.: +49 711 459-22838 | Fax: +49 711 459-23449
https://kim.uni-hohenheim.de/