[horde] Is there a real sieve-editor for horde?

Nils horde at bugblatterbeast.de
Wed Jan 3 20:33:48 UTC 2024

Hi Philipp,

thank you very much for that information. It seems that something must
be wrong with my configuration.

At the page "Filter Rules" /ingo/basic.php?page=filters there is no
entry for "vacation". There's just whitelist and blacklist. Any filters
that already exist on the server are also missing there.

At the page "Horde :: Filters Configuration"
/horde/admin/config/config.php?app=ingo there are only the headers
"Rules Storage", "Rules Options" and "Spam Filtering". The category
"Rules Options" just has one checkbox "* $conf[rules][userheader]".

I don't seem to have any configuration option like sieve port or
authentication method.

I've installed imp and ingo with composer.
composer req horde/imp
composer req horde/ingo

> check if your manage-sieve announces the "vacation" capability
I have successfully created a vacation script with KSieve. I don't know,
if the server announces it though. How would I check that?

Kind regards,
Nils