[horde] [whups]: Q: developement status for horde v6

Lang, Ralf ralf.lang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:07:50 UTC 2024

Hello,

Am 08/01/2024 um 10:08 schrieb Lang, Ralf:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> Am 30/12/2023 um 20:58 schrieb Carsten:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am slowly running through the install documentation as good as i am
>> able to.
>>
>> While many steps are still in a struggle I also came to this:
>>
>> ```
>
> I will update the whups package this week. It is currently marked as
> compatible with PHP 7 only. You can work around this by explicitly
> requiring the development version.
>
>  composer require horde/whups dev-FRAMEWORK_6_0

We have updated the whups package. Starting with version 4.0.0alpha4 PHP
8 is officially supported. horde/whups - Packagist
<https://packagist.org/packages/horde/whups#v4.0.0alpha4>The composer /
H6 update tool chain is still not on par with the pear / H5 release tool
chain. No automatic emails and web site updates about the new version.
We will gradually change that.

Regards

Ralf