[horde] Finished importing horde FW_6 to packagist.org / composer / compatibility with newer PHP versions

Michael Schlueter michael at johalla.de
Fri Jan 12 09:12:24 UTC 2024

Hello Ralf,

I tested it last night and it was working without problems for me. Thanks.

Tried all menu entries and buttons I saw found only one horde/form
issue in nag/search.php but no other issue.

Could you also release a new alpha version for the package horde/horde
so that the rampage.php warning is fixed?

Thanks a lot
Michael

Sent from Nine