[horde] Finished importing horde FW_6 to packagist.org / composer / compatibility with newer PHP versions

Lang, Ralf ralf.lang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:42:23 UTC 2024

Hi Michael,

Am 12/01/2024 um 10:12 schrieb Michael Schlueter:
> Hello Ralf,
>
> I tested it last night and it was working without problems for me.
> Thanks.
>
> Tried all menu entries and buttons I saw found only one horde/form
> issue in nag/search.php but no other issue.
>
> Could you also release a new alpha version for the package horde/horde
> so that the rampage.php warning is fixed?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Michael

Yes, there will be new releases of horde/horde and the apps.
This weekend I am working on the component maintenance tool to make the
process less manual. I will immediately test this with the next round of
updates.

I want the developer experience to be as smooth as possible.
On a cosmetic note, previously released alphas identified as "H5" - this
is changing to "H6" with the current round of updates.