[horde] How to disable calendar emails

Rob Dueckman duke at dukey.org
Thu Jun 6 23:38:38 UTC 2024

Thanks for your advice.  It took a few days before I had a new calendar
event, so was unable to test after making the changes.

Now that I have received an invite, I can confirm that changing those
settings does not work.  If my memory serves me right, I had to comment
out a line in the php code to disable things fully.

While it's not a show stopper, it is annoying.