[i18n] Re: [horde] Language nb_NO not working

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu Nov 7 10:37:39 2002

Please continue this thread on the i18n mailinglist.

Zitat von Astaroth <astaroth@uses.nofw.org>:

> Now everything works fine, except for one little detail... The nb_NO does
> not work!
> All the other languages work just fine, but the one language I have any
> interest in just shows up as english.

There are some issues with the Norwegian locales. Did you search the mailing
list archives? You might find some useful informations there.

> Obviously the gettext and whatnot setup is correct, seeing the other
> languages work smoothly.

Try to follow the troubleshooting steps in po/README (or docs/TRANSLATIONS)
to see where exactly this special locale fails.