[i18n] Re: [horde] Language nb_NO not working

Viljo Viitanen vviitane+mail.imp@mappi.helsinki.fi
Thu Nov 7 16:39:08 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Astaroth <astaroth@uses.nofw.org>:
>
> > Now everything works fine, except for one little detail... The nb_NO
> > does not work!
> > All the other languages work just fine, but the one language I have
> > any interest in just shows up as english.
>
> There are some issues with the Norwegian locales. Did you search the
> mailing list archives? You might find some useful informations there.

This probably is because some systems use nb_NO for 'bokmål' and others use
no_NO. On my Debian 3.0 system, nb_NO is alias for no_NO, but for some
reason, it doesn't work with horde. Bummer. Anyway, I got bokmål working by
renaming nb_NO to no_NO in horde and imp (and turba) locale directories.

..

I hadn't even noticed bokmål wasn't working. It seems I don't have any
bokmål-using imp users here at the University of Helsinki, as nobody had
complained about this :)

--
Viljo Viitanen

(please use address Viljo.Viitanen@helsinki.fi for personal replies)